FCVC Annual E-School Tournament
This annual offering has been a staple of the London and area Elementary School volleyball calendar for almost 20 years! The tournament is inexpensive, competitive, and a highlight for young male and female volleyball athletes.
- 8 AM First match of the day
- 4:30 PM Awards presentation. School banners will be awarded to Gold Medal winner and finalist, and the Silver Medal winner.
- Matches run 25 minutes (5 minutes to switch courts). Within this 25 minute window, you play one game to 25. No cap, must win by 2 points. With the remaining time, you play a second game, hopefully giving you bench some court time. The first game to 25 will be the score of record.
- The top two teams in each pool move to the Gold Medal round. The third and fourth place teams move to the Silver Medal round.
- Play-off format is single elimination.
- Officials will be senior FCVC athletes.
- TVDSB rules of play will apply.
Please contact Bob Mann for more information at: email@example.com.